Surreal S’Mores Black Beer Mocktail
Not only are our NA Craft Brews great for sipping straight from the can, but they also make an incredible addition to any mocktail or food recipe! Check out this great fall, spring, & summertime recipe for our Surreal S’Mores Black Beer Mocktail using our 17 Mile Porter. Inspired by the camping adventures we have planned for our summer, it’s perfect all year ‘round.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Utensils Needed:
- Double Boiler or Microwave Oven
- Chilled Beer Glass
- Gas Stove or Campfire to Roast Marshmallows
- Small Plate for Wafer Crumbs
Ingredients (4 Servings):
- 125 mL (½ cup) milk chocolate chips or Dark Chocolate Chips
- 125 mL (½ cup) Graham Wafer crumbs
- 4 Surreal Black Beers – 17 Mile Porter or Pastry Porter
- 4 Marshmallows
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave oven.
3. Pour Surreal 17 Mile Porter in Each Glass.
4. Roast marshmallows over a fire and place one in each glass.
This Surreal twist on your classic s’mores is so delicious you’ll want to make it all summer long! It’s great by the campfire, backyard firepit, on the beach or riverside. If you make this treat, we’d love to see photos or hear reviews (tag us @SurrealBrewing on IG & FB or @coSurreal on Twitter. We’d love to try out more recipes using any one of our NA Beers – feel free to pass along any recommendations and we may just feature it here:)