Surreal Summer Squash Bowl
This Surreal meal is delicious, fulfilling and healthy! Our Surreal Summer Squash Bowl is the perfect addition to your summer fare.
It’s a super easy & fast recipe. You can make more of it ahead and enjoy it during the week as a guilt-free main course or side. It makes a great healthy home cooked take along for camping as well!
It pairs well with any of our IPAs! We paired it this time with our Creatives West Coast IPA which accentuated this tasty bowl with notes of tropical fruit and that west coast dank that we love about this Non-Alcoholic IPA! The non-alcoholic and zero sugar aspects add to our delight!
In less than half an hour you can have a chef quality meal. Here’s what to get.
- Green beans (about 1/2 a pound)
- Butternut squash cubed (1 medium – large squash or 1 pre-cut container)
- One 90 second rice pouch (we used a whole grain blend with brown rice, lentils, and quinoa
- Salt, pepper, and seasoning like onion powder or garlic powder
- Olive oil to coat
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place green beans and squash on a large baking sheet and coat with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and either garlic or onion powder.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- Microwave rice for 90 secs following directions on the package.
- Plate. Pair with your favorite Surreal Non-Alcoholic Beer.