Surreal's Non-Alcoholic Summer Michelada
Looking for the perfect non-alcoholic summer mocktail? Try this bold treat from the Surreal team: Surreal's NA Summer Michelada! Of course, you can drink this year 'round, but it happens to be warming up and this is a great cool down drink that is adult tasting!
And this is so simple to make!
A Michelada is a spicy Mexican cocktail made with beer. It is refreshing and adds a bit of fun. Since we are using non-alcoholic beer, this is a perfect cocktail that can be enjoyed anytime of the day!
- 1/4 tsp Tajin or Chile Powder
- 1/4 Cup Clamato Juice
- 2 TBS Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Lime Wedge to Garnish (optional)
- A few dashes of hot sauce
- 1 tsp Worcester
- 1 can Surreal NA Natural Bridges Kolsch Style
- Crushed Ice
- You can rim the glass with Tajin using the lime wedge or simply add the Tajin into the glass with the Clamato Juice, Worcester Sauce, Lime Juice, and a few dashes of hot sauce.
- Stir and add a little crushed ice.
- Add Surreal NA Beer and fill to the top.
- Garnish with lime wedge and enjoy!